DEVLOG 5 - Sculpting
After importing my model into Zbrush as a new tool, I split the sections of my model up into different polygroups so that I could isolate certain areas to add detail to without other parts of the model getting in the way. For example, I combined legs and arms on separate body groups [dynameshing them to make them smooth] so that I could add in the wrinkles without the neck and waist fluff getting in the way. I usually start at a lower poly count then work my way up adding details with higher poly counts later on so that I can easily get big details down first. You can see this especially on the trousers, below you can see the larger details like the knees and the big wrinkles, which I will later smooth and refine further down the line. This technique is also similar to how I made the neck fluff. The base mesh I made on maya had the very rough, low-poly shape of the fluff which I then built upon in ZBrush with the Move tool. At this stage, again, It looks quite rough and jagged, ho...

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)


.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)


.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment